Wednesday 12 April 2017

PPP SB1 - Collaborative Evaluation

The final large brief for responsive required a collaboration, with the choice of who to work with was left solely upon myself, trying different methods to promote myself, I still could not find others to work with, it was by chance that I found two other people who were in the same position as me. On choosing which brief the three of us wanted to do, we found that we all wanted to do the same ones, and other similarities within our work arose, this commonality between us was apparent from the beginning. Distributing the work between us we found that a system of working alone and coming together for regular group meetings to collate where we each were and how we continued with certain elements. The creative ideas that were brought up were incredibly interesting, seeing this process of combined influences was really helpful for my own practice. By using a strong concepts and preparing an ethos which we all believed in and worked on we were able to produce a creative body of work which teaches lessons through strong visuals and experimental type setting. I feel I got the most out of this project as it is something I have not done before, working in a collective to produce a professionally set brief. I was lucky to work with like minded driven individuals who share the same design ideals of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment