Wednesday 12 April 2017

PPP - The Print Project Response - Studio Brief 2 - Creative Report

THE PRINT PROJECT FIRST CONTACT 

With The Print Project being the closest studio which I have sent a postcard to, I expected them to respond first and they did, emailing me the day that they received the postcard, this was extremely important both to get a response and also to know that my postcards had reached their destination. Here is how the email conversation transpired between The Print Project and I. 







I have been fortunate enough to be invited over to The Print Projects studio to conduct the interview in person, this will give me a great opportunity to visit a working print studio, take some photographs as well as check out how these designers work and with the interview being conducted in person I can prompt more natural thoughts, more on the spot answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment