Tuesday 11 April 2017

PPP - Postcard Design - Creative Report

Deciding on sending a postcard to the creative it seemed best to use my own work as the image side, which led me to use collages which I had been producing this year, these collage's had become my own visually style throughout this year, bold bright collages which will work well to capture attention. A simple piece of text at the top of the page is all that is needed to accompany the collage images, I have chosen to use 'Greetings from Leeds West Yorkshire' as the message, it is simple and clear. The postcards will be lengthways to utilise white space on the card and make the collages bolder.

A good thing about postcards is that they can be kept to be put up as small pieces of art which are something I hope would be kept. Making them using my own work will hopefully make them feel more personal and thought out, sending them something of my own which can be kept is a good way to leave a lasting impression on these chosen designers. The postcards are printed on heavy matte card and is above the required GSM for postcard size making it legal to post.



No comments:

Post a Comment