Monday 7 March 2016

Research Self Branding - Posters













When I am browsing social medias and Pinterest, I regularly save the images I like a lot, looking at aesthetics, type, colours and imagery, I really like a rough, retro style which have been hand crafted or have been made to resemble a hand craft, these usually create the nicest work in my opinion, I have tried to emulate this style in briefs I can, for example the Information pamphlet brief, I went for this retro look, I have also used similar style for my own personal works, where I create work when I am bored. Though these all look different from one and other there is the same re-occuring theme of classic grainy looks as a number of these designs were hand made before the use of computers were available. I would look to produce something which emulates this feel, a grain rough, hand made style of logo or print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment