Wednesday 24 February 2016

Instagram Account



With my work I like to keep a social presence through an Instagram Blog. I use this to post my own work and on going practice and also pieces of art, music or aesthetic which interests or inspires me. Not only to show my on going practice, I also use Instagram to look at other accounts and find new work to inspire me. I look at a number of creative accounts which then lead me on to others. 


Hey Studio - a studio based in Spain, Barcelona they work alot with type and strong colours which I find very inspiring, they have a very unique look of bold work. They use bright colours on most of there work, to produce striking work. They are a very active account and also like a lot of work of other studios and of individual designers work.


DesignForToday - A designer who posts his own work and work which inspires him, his posts all have a similar aesthetic and style and his blog flows really well. The work on show on the account is usually bright illustrative pieces. Posting once or twice a day, it is a very active, fresh and interesting account to follow.


The Family Rain - One of my favourite accounts on Instagram is the band the Family Rains, there style and aesthetic is seen through there photographic blog, they post them recording in the studio, the art work for gigs and also art work and music which they like. There style is very interesting and they also produce all the art work for there gigs and albums.



No comments:

Post a Comment