Sunday 29 April 2018

OUGD603 - PPP - Contacting Studio

The Beautiful Meme -

Who - The Beautiful Meme are a London based design studio whos practice focusses on print media design. There work is bold, bibrant and widery varying. They work with clients such as The Design Museum (Working on a whole campaign to promote a new season at the Institute), English National Ballet (Working again on promotional pieces).

Why - As mentioned above their work is vibrant and outgoing, as well as visually stimulating, this would be a great company to discuss work with as I try to input color and bold graphics into my own work. They work on branding for cultural events likes exhibitions or art/ dance performances, something which I have tried my hand at this year already through the left bank opera live brief.

Method - I was lucky enough to be given an inside contact from The Beautiful Meme - Alec Mozzeti an alumni of Leeds Art University and a northerner like myself. I messaged him asking for a conversation about the practice he does at the studio.

Response - Alex replied asking to see my work, I have replied attaching a link to my online portfolio which is my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment