Monday 2 October 2017

OUGD602 - PPP - Start Of Year - Future

This year I wanted to find a placement abroad, in the second year I went to Paris on Erasmus exchange to study for six months at an art university, this was cut short for many reasons. Wanting to complete a time abroad I have looked at a number of possibilities.

Hoping this year to find somewhere to possibly intern or visit this year I felt I wanted to go somewhere which will be easier than the French capital had been (though also having a desire to re-try Paris. This combined with who I want to work with I made a list of people I could contact.

Designers/Design Studios/Location -


  • Patrick Thomas (Berlin)
  • Hort/Eike Koenig (Berlin)
  • One More Studio (Paris)
  • Say What (Paris)
  • Hey Studio (Barcelona)
  • PAR (Barcelona) 
  • Eps51 Graphic Design Studio (Berlin)
  • Design Studio Maurice Redmond (Berlin)
I shall look at each design studio closer to see how I should angle my work to suit them, or how to approach them. I have listed more than a few Berlin Studios as it is a place I have been to and visited on numerous occasions and it is my desire to work there one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment