Sunday 13 May 2018

OUGD603 - PPP - Client Work


This year I was approached to produce music based designs for two different clients this year. Firstly at the beginning of the year in collaboration with peer James Green, we undertook the design and production promotional materials for Manchester Based band New Luna. This lead to screen printing designs which the two of us had produced and producing the bands single cover which went on spotify and iTunes. This project also lead me to sell the merchandise for the band during there UK tour. Unfortunately, the band took the rest of the printed material and it has not been seen since.
Another Client brief I was asked to work on this year was for musician From White To Gray, a Brighton based singer song writer, again this project turned into a collaboration with the musician himself, together recording and shooting the music video and single cover image. This project saw me produce modern sleek music design unlike that I have produced before. The project taught me professional and collaborative skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment